Small business organization
Research shows there is a direct correlations between productivity and clutter. The more clutter, the more chaos, the less productivity and profits. The National Association of Professional Organization states that paper clutter is the No. 1 problem for most businesses.
- The average person wastes 4.3 hours per week searching for papers
- The average executive loses 1 hour of productivity per day searching for missing information.
- Studies show that 75% or more of all physician visits are stress-related.
- And, according to the Small Business Administration, the biggest burden for small business is the inability to properly service customers, increase sales and improve the bottom line because of mishandled paperwork.
Your Pure Space can make your office space highly functional and stylish too. We provide organizational solutions for optimum space utilization, work flow and productivity for businesses and institutions.
An organized, efficient and effective work space is critical to the success of both the business and the business owner.
Benefits of an organized business:
- Increased productivity
- Effective use of space
- Focus on the client experience
- Reduce stress to staff and owners
- Provide owner freedom to focus on business goals
- Improve inter-office communications
- Determine what your business needs are
- Create goals for each area of the business
- Assess and revise systems to improve efficiencies
- Work directly with staff to implement any new changes
- Organize, declutter and recycle office supplies, books and equipment
- Paper management
- Time management
- Process management
- Organize office space (if needed)
- Audit furniture set up, and make adjustments for efficiency
- Office relocation
- Data entry
Taking care of:
- Filing Cabinets
- Desk & Surrounding Areas
- Common Areas
- Office Supplies Areas
- Staff Rooms
- Supplies Rooms
- Storage Space/Units
- Lunch Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Front Entrance – Waiting Room
- Review systems quarterly, every 6-months, or annually
- Provide Maintenance Visits (3-hour session to clear any papers, file, readjust or tweak system)